BLKBRD SHOEMAKER INDIA
Raife, Longwing Blucher - Bordeaux Scotch Grain | Contemporary Classics
Raife is a traditional Long-Wing Blucher Derby with full brogue detailing. The storm welt enhance the functional aspect of water resistance and aesthetic aspect of the shoe. The shoes are perfect for the versatile dressers of the new age with choice of a Traditional Classic Man and the confidence of a Bold Modern Man. The Raife in Bordeaux serves the need of a Bold and Classic needs for the new ages.
The Bordeaux color can be donned with Naavy or Beige trousers and your favorite pair of Denims.
- Last: ROYCE
- Toe Profile: Round
- Hand-Welted by our master bottom making craftsmen
- Upper Leather: Scotch Grain from BOAVENTURA, Portugal
- Full leather lining
- Storm welt for enhanced sturdiness and water resistance
- Leather insole and natural cork filler for utmost comfort
- Argentinian Imported Veg-tanned leather outsole
- Stacked leather heel with anti-skid rubber patch