BLKBRD SHOEMAKER INDIA
Romain-X, Butterfly Loafer - Chestnut Museum Calf | Contemporary Classics
Romain sports a vamp design of two interwoven leather component forming a shape similar to that of a butterfly’s wings, hence called a Butterfly loafers.
Elegant and out of the ordinary, the Romain Loafer are very versatile and can be dressed as both formal and casual. The combination of Museum calf and suede makes these a summer wardrobe essentials.
- Last: ROYCE
- Toe Profile: Round
- Hand-Welted by our master bottom making craftsmen
- Chestnut Museum and Reverse Calf Castorino Brown Suede
- Full leather lining
- Leather insole and natural cork filler for utmost comfort
- Veg-tanned leather outsole
- Stacked leather heel with anti-skid rubber patch